Last Modified: September 28th, 2022
This policy applies to information we collect:
- On the Platform.
- In email, text, and other electronic messages between you and the Platform.
- When you interact with our advertising and applications on third-party websites and services, if those applications or advertising include links to this policy.
It does not apply to information collected by:
- Us offline or through any other means, including on any other website operated by us or any third party (including our affiliates and subsidiaries); or
- Any third party (including our affiliates and subsidiaries), including through any application or content (including advertising) that may link to or be accessible from the Website.
2. Information Collected
At Copymatic.ai, we collect personal information (“Personal Information”) and non-personally identifiable (“Non-PII”) information from you. Personal Information is information that can be used to identify you personally. Non-PII is information that must be combined with other information to identify you personally.
We collect this information:
- Directly from you when you provide it to us.
- Automatically as you navigate through the site. Information collected automatically may include usage details, IP addresses, and information collected through cookies, web beacons, and other tracking technologies.
Personal Information Collected
You will not be required to provide us any information when you visit our Platform. However, in order to fully use our Platform, we may collect Personal Information such as your name, date of birth, email, telephone number, website and business information, and address. We may also collect your relevant payment or credit card information if you wish to pay for any services offered via the Platform. Please be aware that all payment information shall be stored and processed by our third party payment processors.
Whenever you use our website, we may collect Non-PII from you, such as your IP address, zip code, gender, browsing history, search history, and registration history, interactions with the Platform, usage information, location, referring URL, browser, operating system, data usage, data transferred, and Internet service provider. We may also collect information including but not limited to postings you make on the public areas of our website, messages you send to us, and correspondence we receive from other members or third parties about your activities or postings.
3. Use of Your Information
Some of your information will be visible to other users of the Platform to facilitate communication between users. We will never sell your information without your permission; however you agree that we may use your information in the following ways:
- To provide any services offered and to operate Copymatic.ai Platform.
- To enhance or improve our users’ experiences.
- To contact you via email or other electronic communications where you have an inquiry.
- To notify you of additional Copymatic.ai services and updates.
- To share with third parties, with whom you have requested additional information relating to their products and services.
- To process your transactions.
- In any other way we may describe when you provide the information.
- For any other purpose with your consent.
4. Anonymized Data
Please be aware that we may collect and aggregate Personal Information from our Platform and may anonymize that information for our own research or internal purposes. Once such data has been anonymized, it cannot be traced back to you, the user.
5. Accessing, Editing, and Removing Your Information
You will be able to access any information contained in your account through our Platform. You may edit that information by removing or changing the information listed in your account. If you have any questions or wish to review, remove, change, or access any of your information collected by us, please contact us by submitting a ticket here. After you have canceled your account please be aware that we may keep inaccessible copies of your Personal Information and Non-PII subject to our data retention policies.
6. Permanent Removal Requests
If you wish to have any of your Personal Information stored within Copymatic.ai Platform permanently removed, please follow our instructions as stated within the policy titled “Removing Your Information”. If you have any questions regarding such removal please contact us by submitting a ticket here.
7. Cookies and Tracking
8. Third-Party Access to Your Personal Information
Although you are entering into an Agreement with Copymatic.ai to disclose your Personal Information to us, we do use third party individuals and organizations to assist us, including contractors, web hosts, and others to allow you to access the Platform.
- To our subsidiaries and affiliates.
- To contractors, service providers, and other third parties we use to support our business.
- To a buyer or other successor in the event of a merger, divestiture, restructuring, reorganization, dissolution, or other sale or transfer of some or all of Copymatic.ai’s assets, whether as a going concern or as part of bankruptcy, liquidation, or similar proceeding, in which Personal Information held by Copymatic.ai about our Platform users is among the assets transferred.
- To fulfill the purpose for which you provide it.
- For any other purpose disclosed by us when you provide the information.
- With your consent.
9. Law Enforcement
10. Opt Out of Commercial, Non-Commercial Communications and Do Not Track
If you decide to provide us with your contact information, you agree that we may send you communications via text and emails. However, you may unsubscribe from certain communications by notifying Copymatic.ai that you no longer wish to receive these communications, we will endeavor to promptly remove you from our once we have received that request. We currently do not offer functionality for you to opt out through “do not track” listings. If you wish to opt out of certain communications or information collection, please contact us by submitting a ticket here.
11. Choices About How We Use and Disclose Your Information
We strive to provide you with choices regarding the Personal Information you provide to us. We have created mechanisms to provide you with the following control over your information:
- Promotional Offers from Copymatic.ai. If you do not wish to have your email address used by Copymatic.ai to promote our own products or services, you can opt-out by sending us an email stating your request to [email protected]. If we have sent you a promotional email, you may send us a return email asking to be omitted from future email distributions. This opt out does not apply to information provided to Copymatic.ai as a result of a product purchase, warranty registration, product service experience or other transactions.
12. Third Party
Links and Websites
Copymatic.ai or other users may post links to third party websites on Platform, which may include information that we have no control over. When accessing a third party site through our Platform, you acknowledge that you are aware that these third party websites are not screened for privacy or security issues by us, and you release us from any liability for the conduct of these third party websites.
13. Security Measures
We make reasonable attempts to protect your information by using physical and electronic safeguards. For this reason we use SSL certificates to enhance our Platform security. However, as this is the Internet, we can make no guarantees as to the security or privacy of your information. For this reason, we recommend that you use anti-virus software, routine credit checks, firewalls, and other precautions to protect yourself from security and privacy threats. We are not responsible for circumvention of any privacy settings or security measures contained on the Platform.
14. Age Compliance
We intend to fully comply with American and international laws respecting children's privacy including COPPA. Therefore, we do not collect or process any information for any persons under the age of 18. If you are under 18 and using our Platform, please stop immediately and do not submit any information to us. In the event that we have inadvertently collected any information from users under the age of 18 please contact us immediately.
15. International Transfer
16. Merger and Acquisition
In the event that Copymatic.ai is involved in a bankruptcy, merger, acquisition, reorganization or sale of assets, your Personal Information may be sold or transferred as part of that transaction. Please be aware that once the information is transferred your privacy rights may change.
18. Removing Your Information
At Copymatic.ai we value your privacy and your right to access and control your Personal Information. We have implemented this policy so that you may request the permanent removal of any Personal Information stored within Copymatic.ai Platform.
If you wish to have any of your Personal Information stored within Copymatic.ai Platform removed, please contact us by submitting a ticket here and follow the directions stated within this policy. With each removal request you must list the information you wish to have removed exactly as listed. Please be aware that removal requests are not processed instantaneously. There may be a reasonable delay in processing and removing any information requested.
Although we will attempt to remove all of your Personal Information upon receipt of your removal request, please be aware that Copymatic.ai may have multiple areas where your personal data is stored and a single removal request may not eliminate all of your Personal Information stored within our Platform. Therefore, you may be required to submit multiple requests. If your information repeatedly reappears please contact us.
You may make a removal request by submitting a ticket here, please label the first line of the ticket with the following: “Removal Request - Your Full Name and Account Name”.
In this section, you'll find information on how and why we use “cookies” to improve our service and your web experience. You'll also find out how to manage the information that is collected.
What Are Cookies?
Cookie Types and Their Uses
You may have seen references on other websites to “first-party cookies” and “third-party cookies.” Determining whether or not a cookie is a first or third party cookie depends on which website sets the cookie on your device. First-party cookies are set by, or on behalf of, the company whose website you visit. Cookies set by any other company are third-party cookies. For example, third-party cookies may be used by advertising companies to serve ads when you visit their website.
Currently, Copymatic.ai uses first-party cookies as identified above. Please be aware that third-party cookies may be employed on the Platform for the purposes of advertising.
What If I Don't Want to Accept Cookies?
You can choose to restrict or block access to cookies set by Copymatic.ai or any other company. You can set your browser to notify you when a web server attempts to write or load a cookie to your computer. This gives you a chance to accept or reject the cookie. Please be aware that rejecting any cookies may render some portions of the Platform inaccessible or otherwise cause the improper functioning of portions of the Platform.
How Can I Control Cookies?
If you don't want to receive cookies, you can modify your browser so that you are alerted when any cookies are being placed on your computer. Additionally, you can reject all cookies or you may delete cookies that have already been set.
If you wish to restrict or block web browser cookies you may do so via your browser settings. The Help function within your browser should be able to assist you in this matter. Alternatively, you may wish to visit www.aboutcookies.org, which contains comprehensive information regarding the management of cookies on your browser. www.aboutcookies.org contains both general information and specific information regarding cookies and their usage.
PRIVACY NOTICE FOR EUROPEAN RESIDENTS
|Legal Rights||Your Rights Under the GDPR|
|The right to be informed||Copymatic.ai wishes to keep you informed as to what we do with your Personal Information. We strive to be transparent about how we use your data.|
|The right to access||You have the right to access your information at any time. Please contact us by submitting a ticket here if you wish to access the Personal Information Copymatic.ai holds about you.|
|The right to rectification||If the information Copymatic.ai holds about you is inaccurate or not complete, you have the right to ask us to rectify it. If that data has been passed to a third party with your consent or for legal reasons, then we must also ask them to rectify the data. Please contact us by submitting a ticket here for more information.|
|The right to erasure||Sometimes called 'the right to be forgotten'. You have the right to request that Copymatic.ai to erase all your personal data, if you wish to do so please our team by submitting a ticket here.|
|The right to restrict processing||You have the right to ask Copymatic.ai to restrict how we process your data. This means we are permitted to store the data but not further process it. We will only keep enough data to ensure that we can accommodate any additional requests. Please contact our team by submitting a ticket here.|
|The right to data portability||Copymatic.ai must allow you to port and reuse your personal data for your own purposes across different platforms. Please contact our team by submitting a ticket here if you wish to receive additional information on how to port your data elsewhere. This right only applies to personal data that you have provided to us as a data controller|
|The right to object||You have the right to object to Copymatic.ai processing your data even if our processing is due to legitimate purposes as described in our Privacy Notice, if you have any objections please contact our team by submitting a ticket here.|
|The right to withdraw consent||If you have given us your consent to process your data but change your mind later, you have the right to withdraw your consent at any time, and Copymatic.ai must stop processing your data. If you want to withdraw your consent, please contact our team by submitting a ticket here.|
If you wish to exercise any of these additional rights with regards to any of your Personal Information, we'd be happy to assist you, please contact us by submitting a ticket here, please label the first line of the message with the following: “Request - Your Full Name and Account Name”.
Legitimate Purposes for Collecting Your Personal Information.
The following are the specific legitimate purposes that we may use your Personal Information for:
- Contract Administration – We may use your Personal Information to (1) negotiate, execute, renew and/or manage a contract with you; (2) process billing information and payments related thereto; and/or (3) communicate with you in respect of the above (including sending (legal) notifications).
- Access and Communications to Our Platform – We may use your Personal Information to (1) set up and manage your Copymatic.ai account; (2) interact with you through our Platform (e.g. software updates, Platform announcements, etc.): and/or (3) manage and respond to your questions or comments (e.g. technical, commercial or administrative) or requests for maintenance and support.
- Use of the Platform – We may use your Personal Information to (1) enable you to enjoy the use of, and easily navigate the Platform; and/or (2) better understand your needs and interests.
- Sharing with Third Parties – We may use your Personal Information to share with our partner companies that we share data with.
- Allowing You To Access or Download Content – We may use your Personal Information to allow you download data or content from the Platform.
- Training and Improvements – We may use your Personal Information to (1) train our employees or contractors to allow for a better Platform experience; and/or (2) improve the Platform.
- Direct Marketing – We may use your Personal Information to contact you for additional products and services that you may be interested in.
Retention of Personal Information
Copymatic.ai will only retain your Personal Information for as long as required. We will keep your personal information:
- For any legally required duration.
- Until we no longer have a valid reason to keep or use your Personal Information.
- Upon your request to eliminate, delete, or modify any of you Personal Information stored with us.
Where you have requested modification or deletion of your Personal Information, we may keep just enough of your Personal Information to ensure that we comply with your requests not use your Personal Information or comply with your right to erasure. If you require additional details regarding the retention of your Personal Information please contact us.
Transfer of Personal Information Outside of the EEA
Where your Personal Information is transferred outside of the EEA, Copymatic.ai shall ensure that your Personal Information shall have an adequate level of protection and that your information will be accessible as stated under the Privacy Notice.
Sharing of Data with Third Parties
Aside from the uses listed within this Privacy Notice, Copymatic.ai does not share any of your Personal Information with any third parties aside from third parties that are hired by us to assist us in processing your data (“Data Processors”). All Data Processors have entered into binding agreements with us to ensure that your rights to your Personal Information are respected.
If you have any questions or require additional information related to our information collection practices, please contact us by submitting a ticket here.
PRIVACY NOTICE FOR CALIFORNIA RESIDENTS
Effective Date: October 12, 2021
Last Updated on: October 12, 2021
Copymatic.ai permits residents of the State of California to use its Platform, and complies with the California Business and Professions Code §§ 22575-22579. If you are a California resident you may request certain information regarding our disclosure of Personal Information to any third parties for their direct marketing purposes. Although we do not disseminate your information to third parties without permission, you must presume that we collect electronic information from all visitors. You may contact us by submitting a ticket here with any questions.
Information We Collect
We collect Personal Information, which is information that identifies, relates to, describes, references, is reasonably capable of being associated with, or could reasonably be linked, directly or indirectly, with a particular consumer, household, or device. Personal Information does not include:
- Publicly available information from government records.
- Deidentified or aggregated consumer information.
- Information excluded from the CCPA’s scope, like:
- health or medical information covered by the Health Insurance Portability and Accountability Act of 1996 (HIPAA) and the California Confidentiality of Medical Information Act (CMIA), clinical trial data, or other qualifying research data;
- Personal Information covered by certain sector-specific privacy laws, including the Fair Credit Reporting Act (FCRA), the Gramm-Leach-Bliley Act (GLBA) or California Financial Information Privacy Act (FIPA), and the Driver's Privacy Protection Act of 1994.
In particular, we have collected the following categories of Personal Information from consumers within the last twelve (12) months:
- Identifiers (name, postal address, IP address, or email address)
- Personal information categories listed in the California Customer Records statute (Cal. Civ. Code § 1798.80(e)) (name, address, telephone number, or credit card number)
- Commercial information (records of products or services purchased)
- Internet or similar network activity (website search history or information on a consumer’s interaction with a website)
We obtain the categories of Personal Information listed above from the following categories of sources:
- Directly from you. For example, from forms you complete or products and services you purchase.
- Indirectly from you. For example, from observing your actions on our Platform.
Use of Personal Information
We may use, or disclose the Personal Information we collect for one or more of the following purposes:
- To fulfill or meet the reason you provided the information. For example, if you share your name and contact information to request a price quote or ask a question about our products or services, we will use that Personal Information to respond to your inquiry. If you provide your Personal Information to purchase a product or service, we will use that information to process your payment and facilitate delivery. We may also save your information to facilitate new product orders or process returns.
- To provide, support, personalize, and develop our Platform, products, and services.
- To create, maintain, customize, and secure your account with us.
- To process your requests, purchases, transactions, and payments and prevent transactional fraud.
- To provide you with support and to respond to your inquiries, including to investigate and address your concerns and monitor and improve our responses.
- To help maintain the safety, security, and integrity of our Platform, products and services, databases and other technology assets, and business.
- For testing, research, analysis, and product development, including to develop and improve our Platform, products, and services.
- To respond to law enforcement requests and as required by applicable law, court order, or governmental regulations.
- As described to you when collecting your Personal Information or as otherwise set forth in the CCPA.
- To evaluate or conduct a merger, divestiture, restructuring, reorganization, dissolution, or other sale or transfer of some or all of our assets, whether as a going concern or as part of bankruptcy, liquidation, or similar proceeding, in which Personal Information held by us about our consumers is among the assets transferred.
We will not collect additional categories of Personal Information or use the Personal Information we collected for materially different, unrelated, or incompatible purposes without providing you notice.
Sharing Personal Information
We may share your Personal Information by disclosing it to a third party for a business purpose. We only make these business purpose disclosures under written contracts that describe the purposes, require the recipient to keep the Personal Information confidential, and prohibit using the disclosed information for any purpose except performing the contract. In the preceding twelve (12) months, Copymatic.ai has disclosed the following categories of Personal Information to service providers for a business purpose:
- Identifiers (name, postal address, IP address, or email address);
- Personal information categories listed in the California Customer Records statute (Cal. Civ. Code § 1798.80(e)) (name, address, telephone number, or credit card number); and
- Internet or similar network activity (website search history or information on a consumer’s interaction with a website).
We do not sell Personal Information. In the preceding twelve (12) months, Copymatic.ai has not sold any Personal Information to third parties.
Your Rights and Choices
The CCPA provides California residents with specific rights regarding their Personal Information. This section describes your CCPA rights and explains how to exercise those rights.
Right to Know and Data Portability
You have the right to request that we disclose certain information to you about our collection and use of your Personal Information over the past 12 months (the "right to know"). Once we receive your request and confirm your identity (see Exercising Your Rights to Know or Delete), we will disclose to you:
- The categories of Personal Information we collected about you.
- The categories of sources for the Personal Information we collected about you.
- Our business or commercial purpose for collecting or selling that Personal Information.
- The categories of third parties with whom we share that Personal Information.
- If we sold or disclosed your Personal Information for a business purpose, two separate lists disclosing:
- sales, identifying the Personal Information categories that each category of recipient purchased; and
- disclosures for a business purpose, identifying the Personal Information categories that each category of recipient obtained.
- The specific pieces of Personal Information we collected about you (also called a data portability request).
Right to Delete
You have the right to request that we delete any of your Personal Information that we collected from you and retained, subject to certain exceptions (the “right to delete”). Once we receive your request and confirm your identity (see Exercising Your Rights to Know or Delete), we will review your request to see if an exception allowing us to retain the information applies. We may deny your deletion request if retaining the information is necessary for us or our service provider(s) to:
- Complete the transaction for which we collected the Personal Information, provide a good or service that you requested, take actions reasonably anticipated within the context of our ongoing business relationship with you, fulfill the terms of a written warranty or product recall conducted in accordance with federal law, or otherwise perform our contract with you.
- Detect security incidents, protect against malicious, deceptive, fraudulent, or illegal activity, or prosecute those responsible for such activities.
- Debug products to identify and repair errors that impair existing intended functionality.
- Exercise free speech, ensure the right of another consumer to exercise their free speech rights, or exercise another right provided for by law.
- Comply with the California Electronic Communications Privacy Act (Cal. Penal Code § 1546 et. seq.).
- Engage in public or peer-reviewed scientific, historical, or statistical research in the public interest that adheres to all other applicable ethics and privacy laws, when the information's deletion may likely render impossible or seriously impair the research's achievement, if you previously provided informed consent.
- Enable solely internal uses that are reasonably aligned with consumer expectations based on your relationship with us.
- Comply with a legal obligation.
- Make other internal and lawful uses of that information that are compatible with the context in which you provided it.
We will delete or deidentify Personal Information not subject to one of these exceptions from our records and will direct our service providers to take similar action.
Exercising Your Rights to Know or Delete
To exercise your rights to know or delete described above, please submit a request by either:
- Calling us at 877-720-4684
- Emailing us at [email protected]
Only you, or someone legally authorized to act on your behalf, may make a request to know or delete related to your Personal Information.
You may also make a request to know or delete on behalf of your child.
You may only submit a request to know twice within a 12-month period. Your request to know or delete must:
- Provide sufficient information that allows us to reasonably verify you are the person about whom we collected Personal Information or an authorized representative.
- Describe your request with sufficient detail that allows us to properly understand, evaluate, and respond to it.
We cannot respond to your request or provide you with Personal Information if we cannot verify your identity or authority to make the request and confirm the Personal Information relates to you.
You do not need to create an account with us to submit a request to know or delete.
We will only use Personal Information provided in the request to verify the requestor's identity or authority to make it.
Response Timing and Format
We will confirm receipt of your request within ten (10) business days. If you do not receive confirmation within the 10-day timeframe, please contact [email protected].
We endeavor to substantively respond to a verifiable consumer request within forty-five (45) days of its receipt. If we require more time (up to another 45 days), we will inform you of the reason and extension period in writing.
If you have an account with us, we will deliver our written response to that account. If you do not have an account with us, we will deliver our written response by mail or electronically, at your option.
Any disclosures we provide will only cover the 12-month period preceding our receipt of your request. The response we provide will also explain the reasons we cannot comply with a request, if applicable. For data portability requests, we will select a format to provide your Personal Information that is readily useable and should allow you to transmit the information from one entity to another entity without hindrance.
We do not charge a fee to process or respond to your verifiable consumer request unless it is excessive, repetitive, or manifestly unfounded. If we determine that the request warrants a fee, we will tell you why we made that decision and provide you with a cost estimate before completing your request.
You do not need to create an account with us to exercise your opt-out rights. We will only use Personal Information provided in an opt-out request to review and comply with the request.
We will not discriminate against you for exercising any of your CCPA rights. Unless permitted by the CCPA, we will not:
- Deny you goods or services.
- Charge you different prices or rates for goods or services, including through granting discounts or other benefits, or imposing penalties.
- Provide you a different level or quality of goods or services.
- Suggest that you may receive a different price or rate for goods or services or a different level or quality of goods or services.
However, we may offer you certain financial incentives permitted by the CCPA that can result in different prices, rates, or quality levels. Any CCPA-permitted financial incentive we offer will reasonably relate to your Personal Information’s value and contain written terms that describe the program's material aspects. Participation in a financial incentive program requires your prior opt-in consent, which you may revoke at any time.
Other California Privacy Rights
California's "Shine the Light" law (Civil Code Section § 1798.83) permits users of our Website that are California residents to request certain information regarding our disclosure of Personal Information to third parties for their direct marketing purposes. To make such a request, please send an email to [email protected].
Changes to Our Privacy Notice
We reserve the right to amend this Notice at our discretion and at any time. When we make changes to this Notice, we will post the updated notice on the Website and update the notice's effective date. Your continued use of our Website following the posting of changes constitutes your acceptance of such changes.
Email: [email protected]
111 2nd Ave. NE
Saint Petersburg, FL 33701